FRAS polyurethane certification is a key requirement within bulk materials handling operations, particularly power station, coal, grain and sugar handling industries. When fire resistance and anti-static requirements are necessary within danger zones and where combustion risks are present.
Kinder polyurethane products incorporating the Blue Polyurethane 69 & 83 Shore A FRAS Certified polymer additive possess a highly durable, longer lasting, wear and abrasion resistance characteristic.
The incorporation of FRAS unique properties ensures polyurethane self-extinguishes and its formulation meets the electrical resistance requirements. Kinder Australia offers a range of polyurethane solutions with the option of FRAS whilst conforming to all relevant Australian standards specified.
- Stringently tested to MDG3608, Section 3.3 requirements.
- Certified compliant by NATA accredited NSW Govt Mine Safety Technology Centre.
- High quality polyurethane guaranteed.
- Detailed test and compliance reports are available upon request.
- Blue Polyurethane 69 & 83 Shore A FRAS Certified