Kinder Australia provides Conveyor Components for bulk material handling systems. A wide variety of standard, specialised and custom built items are supplied and our knowledge and expertise is applied to dealing with issues our customers encounter. As well as striving to be a supplier of choice for capital projects and replacement parts for existing plant, Kinder Australia seeks to provide innovative products into industries that use traditional methods and techniques and continually tests and expands its product range in a broad range of real world scenarios.
Your Personal Information:
Kinder Australia recognises that your privacy is very important to you. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Kinder Australia will comply with any laws introduced to strengthen protections for consumer privacy.
Using Your Personal Information:
Kinder Australia recognises the trust you place in us when you give us personal information and we will not use or disclose any specific information about you without your consent, unless required by law. To the extent that we obtain your personal information, we may use it in order to:
- respond to your queries;
- maintain our relationships with you and others;
- personalise publications for you;
- enable your access to and use of publications and website services;
- send to you publications or other products that you purchase or request;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- compile our databases;
- conduct research for our own internal marketing purposes; and
- send you marketing communications, which may include communications in relation to products that you have previously purchased.
All such communications will contain suitable links to enable you to opt out of further communications, or you can email Kinder Australia on [email protected]. We will use this aggregated information to bring you products and services which we believe will be of benefit to you and your business. However, we will not disclose specific information about you and your business to any other company, including overseas parties.
We may use anonymous information collected from you for internal purposes including improving our products and services. Some anonymous demographic information may be provided to advertisers for the sole purpose of their designing advertisements for the website and other digital communications. All information disclosed in these circumstances will be de-identified and stripped of personal information. Your personal information will not be disclosed.
Your Right to Access and Amend Information About You:
If you wish to seek access to or to request correction of any personal information we hold about you, please email us using [email protected]. We request that you provide us with as much detail as possible about the particular information sought in order to help us retrieve it. We take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Acts in the Course of Journalism:
To the extent that Kinder Australia carries on activities in the course of journalism (including preparing and publishing news, articles, reviews and current events), then its acts may be exempt from the requirements of the Privacy Act. However Kinder Australia will deal with personal information in accordance with the privacy standards as set out by the Australian Press Council
Contact Us: Questions or Complaints:
- provide an initial response to your query or complaint within 48 hours; and
- resolve your query or complaint within 14 days.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Australian Privacy Commissioner (see http://www.oaic.gov.au/about/contact.html or call 1300 363 992).