The K-Magnaplug® is a reusable magnetically fastened polymer patch that provides cost effective instant repair to steel equipment. This highly visible product is a quick and secure means of repairing holes in steel pipes, elbows, silos, chutes, bins, hoppers and other steel equipment subjected to abrasion. K-Magnaplug® products work well for emergency response and spill containment.
Using a rubber pad on the inside against the area to be sealed, K-Magnaplug® provides a quick and efficient solution to leaks, allowing the user to replace as required to keep production going until a scheduled permanent repair date. Wear pads are available to resist whatever medium is being sealed.
- Easy instant application and installation.
- No tools – “snaps” on and off.
- Reduces clean up and down time.
- High abrasion resistance.
- Industry proven.
- FRAS (Fire Resistant Anti-Static) also available.
- Testimonials available upon request.
K-Magnaplug® replacement patches also available, contact Kinder Australia.
* Rubber Replacement Pads and Power Screw are non-FRAS.