Kinder Australia provides Conveyor Components for bulk materials handling systems. A wide variety of standard, specialised and custom built item are supplied and our knowledge and expertise is applied to dealing with issues our customers encounter. As well as striving to be a supplier of choice for capital projects and replacement parts for existing plants, Kinder Australia seeks to provide innovative conveyor products into industries that use traditional methods and techniques and continually tests and expands its product range in a diverse range of real world scenarios.
The occupational health and safety (OHS) of all Kinder Australia employees, contractors, visitors, and members of the public affected by our work is considered to be of the utmost importance. The company also recognises the responsibilities and requirements placed upon it by Occupational Health and Safety legislation and codes of practice and will adhere to these principles.
As part of our commitment to meeting our legislative obligations and creating a safe work environment for our employees, Kinder Australia has established measurable objectives and targets aimed at elimination and prevention of work related injuries and illnesses. In order to achieve this Kinder Australia has ensured a formalised Occupational Health and Safety Management System in accordance with AS/NZS 4801 and OHSAS 18001 Standards is developed, implemented and continuously monitored.
The company has ensured that adequate consultation is undertaken between the Management and Employees on all OHS related subjects including safe plant, equipment, training and the general and other elements of our OHS systems.
Managers and Supervisors are responsible to:
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment for employees, contractors and visitors.
- Implement policies and procedures effectively.
- Consult with employees on issues that will impact their health, safety and wellbeing.
- Investigate and report on all incidents, including near misses.
- Monitor their team’s OHS performance and implement improvements.
All employees and contractors will:
- Work safely at all times to protect themselves and those working with them.
- Participate in OHS training and consultations.
- Report all hazards and incidents including near misses to their supervisor or manager.
- Kinder Australia’s ultimate OH&S objective is to eliminate any potential health and safety risk that may be associated with our work and have an accident and incident free organisation.