Utilises a ‘pass-through’ mainframe design allowing material to freely fall through it, keeping operations running with little to no maintenance.
Using the same heavy duty mainframe and Perma-Torque™ spring free urethane tensioning system as the Eraser™ cleaners, this corrosion resistant, fully sealed and dust proof polyurethane tensioner provides safe, reliable blade adjustment for optimum belt cleaning.
The heavy-duty main frame consists of a urethane cartridge which holds individual tungsten segments, allowing the blades to flex with and maintain contact pressure. Blade choices are also available in a variety of solid urethane durometers, or a heavy-duty urethane/tungsten carbide blade, to suit all your secondary belt cleaning requirements.
- Belt Speeds up to 5m/s, for greater belt speeds contact Kinder Australia.
- Belt Widths up to 3200mm.
Super-G XL™ Secondary Belt Cleaning System
The Super G XL™ is a longer version of the Super G™, built on a box steel mainframe. Pins in the center allow it to hold two tungsten blades, or the urethane cartridge to hold individual tungsten segments.
- Effective performance for wet, sticky secondary cleaning applications.
- Tungsten carbide edged cleaning blades or solid urethane cleaning blades available.
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable to provide uniform belt cleaning pressure.
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 127mm from mounting structure.
- Brightly coloured safety yellow ends caps seal the Safe Torque ratchet from dust and water contamination.
- Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out, less downtime and no rusty bolts.
Also available in fire retardant, fire resistant and anti-static formulas (consult our sales team for details).