K-Redi-Liner® Polyurethane modular lining system is a bolt-in system that can be arranged into any wear pattern. Kinder Australia’s engineered K-Redi-Liner® polyurethane type liner is suitable for conveyor transfer points, high wear chutes, screen discharge and feed liners. Solid kryptane engineered polyurethane will provide the highest wear protection.
Kinder Australia’s K-Redi-Liner® Polyurethane modules are available in a variety of hardness durometers and formulas to suit specific applications. The key features and benefits of Kinder Australia’s K-Redi-Liners® are:
- Bolt-in 305mm x 305mm panels can be arranged into any wear pattern that is required.
- Solid polyurethane panels are available in thicknesses of 25mm, 38mm, 50mm and 63mm.
- Fastening stud sizes of ½ and ¾ inches available.
- Replace only what’s needed instead of replacing the entire liner.
- Increases the wear usage potential of each complete panel.
- Reduces OHS hazards during installation.
- Lightweight compared to steel (OHS installation hazards reduced.)
- Available in fire retardant, fire resistant and anti-static formulas (consult our sales team for details).