K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System is a practical and cost-effective solution to dust control for all conveyor belt speed applications.
Its unique design installs into most conveyor systems. The Uni-Strut mounting can be welded to your existing system. The seal then snaps into place.
K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System is made from high performance engineered polyurethane which can withstand high abrasive and high temperature applications. There is a variety of formulas to suit high speed and hot applications.
The polyurethane’s inherent “memory-set” is used to apply downward pressure onto the belt’s surface to create a fine tight seal, so there is no need for manual adjustment.
Because of the low coefficient of friction there is a power saving by producing 60% less drag on the conveyor belt than traditional skirting rubber.
- Suitable for all belt widths and trough angles.
- Field tested with 8 to 10 times the wear life better than rubber.
- 60% less coefficient of friction than rubber.
- More energy efficient than rubber.
- High temperature formulas also available, contact Kinder.
- Available in fire retardant, fire resistant and anti-static formulas (consult our sales team for details).