Kinder Australia provides Conveyor Components for bulk material handling systems. A wide variety of standard, specialised and custom built items are supplied and our knowledge and expertise is applied to dealing with issues our customers encounter. As well as striving to be a supplier of choice for capital projects and replacement parts for existing plant, Kinder Australia seeks to provide innovative products into industries that use traditional methods and techniques and continually tests and expands its product range in a broad range of real world scenarios.
Kinder Australia is committed to managing the quality of its service to ensure its customer requirements are met at all times and where possible exceed their expectations by providing an excellent service.
Kinder Australia will manage the quality of its services and continuously strives to improve its performance through the following:
- Understand and conform to all client requirements by thorough planning and documentation of work prior to execution.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all relevant legislative and statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice as well as the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard.
- Set measurable quality objectives and targets aimed at gauging the status and effectiveness of our system.
- Provide a workplace that is stimulating, rewarding and strives to meet the technical and professional aspirations of employees.
- Identify, report, investigate and resolve all non-conformances and take action to prevent recurrence.
- Develop, review and continuously improve the range and quality of the company’s processes and services.
- Continuously monitor and improve all areas of the company’s activities to meet or exceed the needs and reasonable expectations of internal and external clients, regulatory authorities and the community.