Fire, explosion and other high risk hazards can occur when grain dust and other combustible materials accumulate, become airborne and connect with ignition sources e.g hot bearings, overheated motors or mistracking conveyor belts.
F.R.A.S polyurethane certification is now a key requirement within bulk materials handling operations, particularly power stations, coal, grain and sugar handling industries.
In the past 35 years, records reveal over 500 explosions occurring in grain handling operations globally, talk to Kinder, F.R.A.S Polyurethane Experts and take the steps to minimising the high risk hazard areas of your operations.
Kinder polyurethane products incorporates the Blue Polyurethane 83A F.R.A.S certified polymer formulation.
- Highly durable, longer lasting, wear and abrasion resistance characteristic
- Unique properties self-extinguishes and unique formulation meets the electrical resistance requirements
- Stringently tested to MDG3608, Section 3.3 requirements
- Certified compliant by NATA accredited NSW Govt Mine Safety Technology Centre
- High quality polyurethane guaranteed
- Detailed independent test and compliance reports available
For a copy of our F.R.A.S Certification brochure – click here
Read how our grain handling customer has installed K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System F.R.A.S delivering:
- Immediate material spillage reduction
- Immediate ongoing reduction in maintenance costs
- Long term replacement cost savings
- Ongoing energy savings
To read the full details of K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System F.R.A.S case study
F.R.A.S Certified Polyurethane is available on selected Kinder conveyor componentry and material flow solutions:
Conveyor Skirting & Sealing Systems
Belt Cleaning Systems