K-Redi-Liner® Ceramic, part of our modular lining system, is a bolt in system that can be arranged into any wear pattern. The application is suitable for conveyor transfer points, high wear chutes, screen discharge and feed liners. Solid Kryptane® polyurethane will provide high wear protection but for extreme applications alumina ceramic embedded series is best suited.
Therefore this practical lining system can be arranged combining the ceramic modules for the main wear area and solid polyurethane for the surrounding area.
K-Redi-Liner® Ceramic modules are available in a variety of durometers and formulas to suit specific applications.
- Bolt-in 305mm x 305mm panels can be arranged into any wear pattern that is required.
- Ceramic cylinder panels available in thicknesses of 50mm and 63mm.
- Bolt sizes of ½ and ¾ inches available.
- Replace only what’s needed instead of replacing the entire liner.
- Light weight compared to steel.