Extra heavy duty modular wear liner.
Kinder Australia’s K-Redi-Liner® KP Dual Duro is a bolt-in system that can be arranged to fix any wear pattern. The unique combination of the 63 Durometer for shock absorption combined with the cut/tear resistance of 93 Durometer creates a new generation of high performance liner.
The K-Redi-Liner® KP Dual Duro should be considered when the application exceeds the duty limits of KC, KS and KH Redi-Liners.
The application is suitable for conveyor transfer points, high wear chutes, screen discharge and feed liners. Kryptane engineered polyurethane is combined with ceramic cubes and will provide extra heavy duty anti-wear protection. This practical and effective modular panel lining system can be arranged combining the ceramic polyurethane composite modules for the main wear area and solid polyurethane for the surrounding area.
Key features are:
- Ceramic cube thickness KP 38 x 38 x 32mm.
- Standard panel 304L x 304W x 102D mm.
- Available in custom sizes.
- Dual Duro suspension formulas B93 / Y63.
- 4 x ¾” BTNI fastening attachment.
- Quieter operation.
- Lightweight compared to steel (OHS installation hazards reduced.)