Kinder Australia were once again proud to showcase at the NSW 2022 Quarries and Concrete Health and Safety Conference, at Rooty Hill NSW last month.
Hosted by the Institute of Quarrying Australia (IQA) and Cement Concrete & Aggregates Australia (CCAA), the full-day program addressed important and current health and safety issues relevant to the quarrying, mining, cement and concreting industries.
Health and Safety has always been at the forefront of Kinder’s innovation ideals – with many of the products designed to minimise material spillage/dust and keep operations productive and safe.
Products on display included:
• Steute Safety & Electrical Conveyor Technology
• K-AllShelter® Capotex Conveyor Belt Covers
• K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System
• K-Superskirt® Engineered Polyurethane
• K-Ultra Dual® Seal
• K-Containment® Seal
• Eraser™ Primary Conveyor Belt Cleaner
• K-Cleatscrape® Belt Cleaner
• K-Sure® Belt Support System