A misaligned conveyor belt can be a real setback for you and your site.
As the belt wanders, the edge of the conveyor is at risk of damage as well as the conveyor structure. This also poses a great OHS risk with the increase of spillage and entanglement.
It’s a costly and interruptive productivity issue, and Kinder is here to fix it.
Ideally a pivoting, self-centralising, belt training system, which rotates freely when the belt experiences mistracking behaviour should be installed.
Other options include fixed tracking solutions without rotating structure.
- All-direction tracking.
- Flexible 360ᵒ rotational capacity.
- Separate axial and rotational function.
- Return side conveyor belt tracking.
- Central ball and socket link encased in a rubber covered steel tube.
- Unique engineered solution.
- Pivoting base style.
- Better tracking performance in heavy duty applications.
- Available in both trough and return applications.
- Easy installation. No need to remove rollers.
- High wear resistant grade of Polyurethane.
- No damage to belt edges.
- All purpose, suited to short centred or reversing conveyor applications.
- Limits belt damage and controls spillage.
- Available for all belt widths.