K-Commander® Exceed Series P
Flexible, All-Direction Belt Tracking
Conveyor belt misalignment is the main cause of many conveyor problems, and over time if left unresolved can contribute to reduced productivity, material spillage and irreversible damage to conveyor structures and components.
The K-Commander® Exceed Series P features flexible 360° rotational capability for correct and optimal conveyor belt tracking. The separate axial and rotational function mean the double axis pivot bush can be utilised to achieve a completely free 360° pivot.
The K-Commander® Exceed Series P has been designed with two key stages. The first stage focuses on the inner shell which contains the shaft and an engineered pivoting bush allowing the axial movement of the tracker. The inner shell is protected by a flexible EPDM rubber boot.
The second stage focuses on the roller bearings, which allows the rotational movement of the tracker. The roller bearings connect the inner shell and the outer shell and are protected by a labyrinth seal.
The added benefits of lagging on the K-Commander® Exceed Series P means the lagging can be replaced or reconditioned to extend the wear life of the conveyor belt tracker.
In comparison to the conventional single axis pivots that restrict other belt trackers to the one plane of rotation, the K-Commander® Exceed Series P can be installed either above or below the conveyor belt and in reversing applications.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Rubber lagging provides extreme wear resistance.
- Low friction pivot design allows for instant correction of even minor misalignment.
- Tracker pivot is intrinsically reversible.
- Cylindrical (non tapered) design extends service life and leads to uniform wear.
- Adjustable brackets allow for a more adaptive installation.
- Lagging can be easily replaced / reconditioned.
- Internalised design is suitably protected from dust and sand.
K-Commander® Control Series S & R
Return Side Conveyor Belt Tracking
The K-Commander® Control Series is designed to promote correct conveyor belt alignment. The unique engineered action of the central ball and socket link is encased in a rubber covered steel tube. This protects the internal mechanics and ensures that the belt runs true. A key benefit of the K-Commander® Control Series is that it tracks without any external moving parts, pivots or service rollers and therefore requires no additional maintenance.
The installation of the K-Commander® Control Series is only for the return side, being the most critical surface of the belt in order to maintain belt alignment. Misaligned or wandering conveyor belts travelling too far either side of the belt’s centre, are often the cause of many other problems associated with bulk materials handling. This includes material spillage and reduced performance expectations of the conveyor belting and conveyor structure.
- Rubber lagging for extreme wear resistance.
- No external pivoting parts or servo rollers.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Adjustable mounting brackets for ease of installation.
- Lagging can be replaced / reconditioned.
- Available in single or reversing models.
- Flexibility to install above or below the belt.