Kinder Australia Conveyor Components Product Guide
It’s an exciting time in our industry with new and advanced technology being introduced, at Kinder Australia we are equally excited to release our biggest ever, 4th Edition Product Guide.
Our Product Guide represents more than 30 years of experience, innovation and your operational productivity as our core focus. We have actively listened to your feedback and have introduced new features that will guide you in finding the right products and solutions to resolve your most challenging bulk materials handling challenges quickly and efficiently.
Comprised of 126 pages, our Product Guide details our conveyor componentry product line all in one convenient place, demonstrating the breadth and depth of our product range.
- K-Dynamic Impact Belt Support System for heavy duty applications and provides belt support under a conveyor belt transfer point.
- K-Deblinding Rods, highly effective polyurethane rods that are fixed to the screen and delivers maximum screen throughput
- FRAS Polyurethane Certification is now incorporated into selected Kinder Polyurethane products
- Selected drawings/charts have been refreshed to provide more clarity and detail
- E-Version Product Guide features bookmarks for easy navigation
- Print Version Product Guide features tabs for easy navigation
To request our Product Guide in print copy, please email [email protected]
Discover what our Engineers are capable of at Kinder Australia.