K-Slide UHMWPE Low Friction Liner features unique properties that deliver a low co-efficient of friction, superior abrasion and corrosion resistance. The UHMWPE low friction liner is light weight and easy to work with. However, they cannot be used in continuous service above 85 degrees C, or where they are subject to large or sharp feed with high energy.
K-Slide UHMWPE Low Friction Liners cover a wide range of grades to suit all applications considering abrasion resistance, impact strength, U.V. stabilized or having anti-static properties. K-Slide UHMWPE liner is available in wide varying thickness and sheet sizes.
K-Slide UHMWPE Low Friction Liner products offer a high-performance abrasion resistant solution in difficult bulk material handling applications. Flow problems such as rat-holing, bridging and caking may be solved by the use of a low friction lining material.
Blockages and flow problems may be encountered because of poor chute design and varying moisture content. Each lining application must be evaluated properly, taking consideration all aspects of the material being handled. These factors determine the grade of UHMWPE lining media used.
- Easy installation for coated surface applications, standard installations or oversized sheets.
- Ideally suited for high velocity, high impact load zone and excessive abrasion applications and where a superior 100% poly surface is a key requirement for attaching poly surfaces onto hardware.
- Highly effective in securing UHMW and fasteners parts to achieve a 100% Poly on Poly surface.
- Bolts and all fittings all zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Improves performance of existing hardware and extends the wear life of parts