K-Rotabrush® Conveyor Belt Cleaners are well equipped to handle the most challenging belt cleaning conditions, product finishing applications and in situations where space limitations apply.
This compact cleaning system is constructed from segmented poly core with nylon bristles or in a unique Rubber or Polyurethane bristle design. They are ideally suited for difficult applications including salt, sugar, fertilizer, wood and cement dust. It can be used where mechanical splices are present or where belt top cover condition is poor.
- Delivers superior cleaning performance without compromising belt wear
- Powered modular brush assembly
- Rotary action, sweeps wet, dry, sticky, hydroscopic, statically charged and abrasive conveyed materials off the conveyor belt
- Compact belt cleaning system
- Simple to install and minimal maintenance requirements
Brush Bristle Design Type:
- Nylon Full Filled.
- Nylon Spiral Wound.
K-Rotabrush® Conveyor Belt Cleaner designs are available for between 450 to 2400 belt widths.
Customized shaft length to suit any application. Stainless steel shaft and mounting plates available. Configurations to suit all applications are available upon request, contact Kinder Australia.