The key features of Kinder Australia’s conveyor belting repair K-Belt Jack are:
- Lightweight design with convenient carry handle – only 9 kilograms.
- Rated to 450 kilograms lifting capacity.
- Exceptionally user friendly and portable requiring single person operation.
- Various clamping options available with angle brackets or flat plate available to suit specific conveyor structure designs.
- Swivel arm adjusts to the troughing angle of the conveyor belt.
- Always ensure the conveyor is correctly isolated and verified before using the belt jack.
- Ensure the operating instructions are read and understood prior to commencing any work.
- Hand protections should always been worn and take note of the pinch points on the unit.
- Inspect and report any possible damage to the belt jack prior, during or after operation.
For information on our on-site Conveyor Safety and Maintenance Training, where we provide a practical workshop focusing on techniques to minimise maintenance shutdowns CLICK HERE.