We’re excited to announce our participation in this week’s AusIMM Iron Ore Conference/Expo 2023 and our technical Team lead by Mark Beesley, Field Applications Engineer, Bradley Owen, Mechanical Engineer, Tim Storer, Field Applications Specialist and Thorsten Koth, Scrapetec Representative can’t wait to connect with industry leaders like you.
For nearly 40 years Kinder Australia boasts extensive EXPERIENCE and expertise in servicing the iron ore industry. Our innovative Engineering Conveyor solutions, commitment to PRODUCTIVITY and RELIABILITY ensures the demands of the Iron Ore sector are meet.
We are proud to be a key supplier of conveyor componentry solutions to some of Australia’s mining / iron ore heavy weights.
Visit Kinder at Stand 23 & 24 – Kinder’s Prized Solutions on show:
- K-Shield Dynamax® Impact Idler.
- AirScrape® / TailScrape.
- Safety & Electrical Conveyor Technology.
- K-AllShelter® Capotex Covers.
Other Conference/Expo Highlights:
- High Capacity / Speed Conveyor Solutions: Discover our Engineering Designed Conveyor Innovations specifically for the Mining / Iron Ore industry, innovative solutions to optimise productivity and improve overall efficiency.
- Expert Consultations: Our team of technical experts will be on hand to discuss your unique challenges and offer tailored solutions.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with peers, industry experts, and our team to gain valuable insights and expand your professional network.