An unsupported conveyor belt system can lead to spillage at the transfer point, gaps can also develop between the belt and skirting system, a leading contributor to dust emissions and deterioration in belt wear and service life.
INTRODUCING Kinder’s latest conveyor belt support solution, the K-HD Retractable Impact Frame – applicable for all diverse bulk materials handling industries, highly effective and impact resistant where it is most needed, at the critical conveyor transfer point.
The K-HD Retractable Impact Frame is designed and engineered to replicate the offset profile in a stronger inline format such that it suits most standard systems. The main advantage of this replication means the belt profile is kept uniform, this consistency translates to longer belt wear life as well as improving conveyor belt support at impact load zones.
WATCH VIDEO – Click Here
- Stronger frame system due to centrally located rollers and dual transoms.
- Pin at the retraction break in the frame secures the top part to ensure it doesn’t rebound after impact
- Comes with standard roller retainers off the shelf
- This product is available in any belt width, any angle, and any profile
- Flexibility to scale up for belt width applications greater than 1200mm
- Cost effective and viable alternative where impact bars are not suitable
- Easy maintenance due to the system’s retractability and accessibility from either side, particularly in tight locations
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE – Click Here
Or for further information on the K-HD Retractable Impact Frame, contact our team of Applications Engineers on +61 38587 9111 or email [email protected]