Designed and engineered by Kinder Australia, the K-Retractable Idler/Impact Frames, conveyor belt support solution deliver full & superior belt support where it is most needed, at the critical conveyor transfer point.
Suitable for all bulk materials handling applications K-Retractable Idler/Impact Frames allow conveyor rollers to be changed under conveyor transfer loading chutes without the idler frames being laid down or removed. The bottom bracket remains aligned whilst the upper bracket of the base is retracted exiting from the side. The K-Retractable Idler/Impact Frames range cover all belt widths and trough angles, in-line or offset configurations.
Undertaking conveyor roller change out is an important step in conveyor system maintenance. These routine practices are often time consuming, labour intensive and conducted at height levels requiring the aid of scaffolding and safety nets.
K-Retractable Idler/Impact Frame systems feature an innovative retractable design that facilitates easy and efficient roller change out in all roller locations. The solution is effective in removing the hassles associated with roller replacement, minimising safety hazards and maintenance downtime.
Ideally suited for:
- Impact idler sets.
- Trough idler sets.
- Flat carry idler sets.
- Return idler sets.
K-Retractable Idler/Impact Frames
- Ease of accessibility to both sides of conveyor.
- Allows for maintenance efficiencies.
- Allows for easy removal and replacement of rollers and other conveyor components.
- Standard high quality hot-dipped galvanised steel.
- Suitable for use in tight and restricted locations.
K-HD Retractable Impact Frames
K-HD Retractable Impact Frames are applicable for all diverse bulk materials handling industries, including the toughest quarrying/mining applications and fills a gap in the market for an offset frame that is highly effective and impact resistant.
Designed to replicate the offset profile in a stronger inline format that suits most standard systems. The main advantage of this replication means the belt profile is kept uniform; this consistency translates to longer belt wear life as well as improving conveyor belt support at impact load zones.
K-HD Retractable Impact Frames are ideally suited for use as a lead in frame to a cradle or other conveyor belt support systems where the transition doesn’t exist, i.e the transfer is close to the tail drum so the lead in roller can absorb impact effectively.
- Stronger frame system due to centrally located rollers and dual transoms.
- Pin at the retraction break in the frame secures the top part to ensure it doesn’t rebound after impact.
- Comes with standard roller retainers off the shelf.
- This product is available in any belt width, any angle, and any profile.
- Flexibility to scale up for belt width applications greater than 1200mm.
- Cost effective and viable alternative where impact bars are not suitable.
- Easy maintenance due to the system’s retractability and accessibility from either side, particularly in tight locations.
- Ability to act as a retractable K-Sure® Belt Support System where the positioning of brackets in the wings allows the slider rails to easily retract out.