Introducing Kinder Australia’s newest product offering – K-Flexal® Elastic Belt Support System Applicable for use in all bulk materials handling operations, particularly heavy duty mining and quarrying applications, as well as being ideally suited to wet and corrosive applications.
K-Flexal® Elastic Belt Support System consists of cross belt polyurethane elastic straps, with its flexibility and elongation design feature allowing better absorption of energy and even weight dispersion of the conveyed bulk material.
K-Flexal® Elastic Belt Support polyurethane straps are supported by a metal framework adjustable in all 3 dimensions designed to fit the system to every trough angle ranging from 20 to 70°.
- Simple and effective design
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Individual straps fitted with low friction sliding pads made of ultra high density polyethylene
- Flexible and replaceable straps, depending on application
- Standard design, available ex-stock
- Improves wear life of conveyor belt
- Simple and quick assembly
- Improved sealing
- Deep trough improves belt tracking and product centring
- Reduction in conveyor belt maintenance costs
Its unique patented design ensures the conveyor belt is in close contact to a maximum number of pads providing automatic and optimal distribution of impact, strains and friction with the aid of its elasticity feature.
The low co-efficient of pressure allows minimal energy absorption, effectively reducing wear to the conveyor belt as well as the cost advantages of longer wear life of the pads.
K-Flexal® Elastic Belt Support System is suitable for belt widths 500m to 2.0m. For belt width applications larger than 2.0m, or for further information contact Kinder Application Specialists on 03 8587 9111 or email [email protected]