Designed to be lightweight yet provide strength and durability, Kinder Australia’s Micro Eraser™ Primary Belt Cleaner has a very compact mounting footprint and protrudes only 114mm from the mounting structure. It still provides the same uniform cleaning pressure, consistent with the key engineered design feature of the Eraser™ and Eraser™ HD primary belt cleaner types, due to its unique Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner.
The ongoing maintenance of the Micro Eraser™ is uncomplicated. Utilising a single pin blade attachment, the change out procedure for replacement blades is quick and simple and requires less operating equipment downtime. OHS hazards are avoided also as there are no rusty springs, hoses, cables and bolts present, or the challenges of dealing with mud packed conveyor components.
The size yet strength of the Micro Eraser™ Primary Belt Cleaner make it an ideal choice for installation where space is limited. It is also suitable for use on portable equipment.
- Proven effective cleaning performance with a 152 mm tall Raptor blade.
- Very compact mounting footprint only protrudes 114mm from mounting structure.
- No rusted springs, hoses, cables, shocks or mud packed components to deal with.
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 7 to 27 Nm resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt.
- Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out with less downtime and no rusty bolts.
- Also available with Safe-Torque™ ratchet tensioning system.