Optimal Belt support and protection.
Kinder Impact Bars are principally used on load zone conveyor impact cradles and belt support systems. They are designed to be interchangeable and are compatible for use with most types of impact cradles and belt supporting structures.
Standard K-Contact Impact Bars provide vital belt protection, whilst offering effective low-friction belt support.
The construction of the K-Contact Impact Bars uses an advanced composite of rubber body and low friction UHMWPE sliding surface bars with tapered leading edges and rounded corners to protect the belt. An extruded aluminium “T” track along the length allows for the purpose fitting Tee bolts.
Our range includes slider bar options for light to medium duty 55mm and heavy duty 77mm. The full dimensional details and including T bolt sizes are available on request.
K-Contact Impact Bars are also available in Fire Resistant and Anti-Static (FRAS) approved bars, available to meet underground coal conveyor applications.
- Easy installation and removal.
- Rounded edges for belt protection.
- 10mm UHMWPE sliding belt surface.
- Tapered leading edges for bi-directional belts.
- Interchangeable with other makes.
- Standard sizes available.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
Optional Premium – Load Zone Impact Bars
After more than a year in design and testing analysis, a 19mm-thick layer of UHMW tops specifically formulated, energy-absorbing polyurethane. These layers are secured to a completely reengineered extruded aluminium insert that provides dramatically increased support.
Key Improvements (over K-Contact Impact Bars)
- UHMW polyethylene layer approx. twice as thick, effectively increasing the wear life by 2 times.
- The new aluminium base provides better support while increasing overall strength.
Load Zone™ Replacement Impact Bars are available in standard lengths of 1220mm, 1400mm, 1520mm and 1830mm. All bars come standard with a heavy-duty extruded aluminium insert which provides rigidity and is designed to be installed using a standard ½” grade 8 bolt and washer.
Retrofit Impact Bars
A 19 mm thick layer of low coefficient UHMW is keyed to the urethane and is the contact surface to the conveyor belt.
- Mechanically bonded UHMW wear surface.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium insert.
- FRAS urethane available.
- Replacement bar for most beds on the market
High Capacity / Speed Conveyor Solutions
Optional – K-Glideshield High Speed / Capacity Impact Bars
Kinder Australia is highly experienced in the design and manufacture of High Capacity / Speed conveyor solutions that can withstand high pressure, any speed and tonnage combinations.
Our K-Glideshield High Speed / Capacity Impact Bars are designed specifically for high speed (4m/s or higher) and/or high-capacity conveyors typically 1000 TPH or higher.
K-Glideshield’s proprietary and proven composite of materials results in a coefficient of friction 40% lower than UHMWPE. The unique composite formula also ensures superior heat resistance of 250°C, improved wear properties and thermal conductivity.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Low coefficient of friction (< 0.1)
- High service temperature, 250° C continuous, 300° C short term.
- Thermal conductivity to dissipate surface heat.
- Anti-static to prevent spark generation.
- Increased wear resistance.
- Good compressive strength.
- High chemical resistance.
- Impact bar wear surfaces and K-Glideshield Sure Support Rails in high-speed applications.
- Wear Strips.
- Sliding parts or guiding elements (dry running).