K-Glideshield High Speed / Capacity Impact Bars are designed specifically for high speed (4m/s or higher) and/or high-capacity conveyors typically 1000 TPH or higher. Consists of an innovative development material, formulated to achieve the following properties.
- Low coefficient of friction (< 0.1)
- High service temperature, 250° C continuous, 300° C short term.
- Thermal conductivity to dissipate surface heat.
- Anti-static to prevent spark generation.
- Increased wear resistance.
- Good compressive strength.
- High chemical resistance.
K-Glideshield’s proprietary and proven composite of materials results in a coefficient of friction 40% lower than UHMWPE. The unique composite formula also ensures superior heat resistance of 250°C, improved wear properties and thermal conductivity.
Example applications include:
- Impact bar wear surfaces and K-Glideshield Sure Support Rails in high-speed applications.
- Wear Strips.
- Sliding parts or guiding elements (dry running).