The K-Smartscraper® Primary Belt Cleaner is a new and highly effective concept in belt cleaning, forming part of Kinder Australia’s range of Primary Conveyor Belt Cleaners. It is lightweight in construction (weighing only 9kg) and is a high performance alternative to conventional tungsten carbide blade style belt cleaners.
The key benefits of the K-Smartscraper® are:
- Mounts at the head drum, achieving a cleaning performance efficiency level of up to 90% removal of all carryback within the material flow.
- Reduces conveyor mistracking and structural damage potential. Improves productivity levels.
- Removes labour safety hazard as minimises accumulation of fugitive material around the conveyor structure and surrounds.
- Self-adjusting spring-tensioned diagonal mount maintains consistent low contact pressure against the conveyor belt. Requires less ongoing adjustment maintenance.
- Simple to mount, utilises wire construction. Mounting requires less labour and less downtime.
- Utilises high alumina content ceramic tips replaces conventional tungsten carbide blades. Ceramic rates as 9 on the MHOS scale (diamond = 10). High abrasion resistance so last longer.
- Mounting options include Cross-type (standard), V-type and Paired.
Suitable for all belt widths. Not suitable for conveyor belts with mechanical fasteners, or damaged conveyor belts.