A heavy duty primary conveyor belt cleaner designed for superior strength and durability with a 6mm thick, 76mm x 76mm tube stock steel mainframe and corrosion-resistant, galvanized Schedule 80 pipe stub ends.
- Designed for use on conveyors with crowned head pulleys or heavy vibration.
- Heavy duty 8” (203 mm) tall Raptor™ blades provide effective cleaning performance.
- Segmented blade lengths available in 154 mm, 305 mm and 457 mm which can be used in any combination for more effective cleaning.
- The Perma-Torque™ internal central tensioner is adjustable from 27 to 108 Nm resulting in uniform cleaning pressure to the conveyor belt.
- Compact mounting footprint only protrudes 127 mm from mounting structure.
- No rusted springs, hoses, cables, shocks or mud-packed components to deal with.
- Brightly coloured safety yellow end caps seal the Safe Torque™ ratchet from dust and water contamination.