Kinder Australia’s high quality K-RockNet Debris Containment Nets offers a cost-effective solution for protecting against conveyor accidents, ensuring secure movement of items along conveyor belts as well as protecting debris falling from side, rear or below. It also provides an extra layer of protection and safety for workers from dangers:
- Falling bulk material from overhead conveyors
- Falling conveyor components, such as conveyor rollers
- Meets ISO 9001:2008 and European Standard EN1263-2:202
- Manufactured and rated in a high tenacity woven polypropylene
- Meshes available in various sizes and strengths to meet site requirements
- Supplied with multiple testing samples. Used for mandatory annual energy absorption capacity/conformance testing and validating the guarantee these nets meet the required industry safety standards.
- Easy to handle and store
- Durable, reusable and easy to uninstall
- Polypropylene material has the advantage of high resistance to abrasion, does not accumulate static electricity and high protection against UV rays.
- Portability to be relocated to new site.