K-Floshield® Polished High Chrome Liner is an extreme abrasion resistant and low friction wear liner solution. Subject to technical advice K-Floshield® can be highly effective against blockage and hang up problems within a multitude of heavy-duty applications.
Extra hard chromium carbide hard face is fused onto a mild carbon steel base plate. The pre-polished top layer ensures excellent flow characteristics and is ideal for applications where material hang up or cohesive bulks materials are a major concern.
K-Floshield® maintains the efficiency, integrity and performance of processing bins, buckets, chutes, hoppers, pugmills and other materials handling equipment.
The flow of bulk material over the hard face has a polishing effect that maintains a smooth finish. This ensures the excellent flow properties are maintained for the life of the liner.
Highly versatile, K-Floshield® comes in standard 1.2m x 3m plate size (other sizes available) and can be cut and welded into a multitude of shapes and sizes.
- High carbon, chromium-rich wear plate is 5-6 times more wear resistant than heat-treated steel and 5 times more resistant than stainless steel.
- Extreme abrasion & moderate impact resistance.
- Customised sized plates to suit most requirements and applications.
- Resolves hang up and blockage problems.
- Minimises production downtime, cleaning and maintenance costs.
- Easy installation with studs and welds.
- Extends the wear life of equipment.
Liners can be cut to size complete with studs welded to the back.
Contact Kinder Australia for a liner package design and quote.
Suitable Industry / Applications:
Cement – Chute liners, fan blades,
Coal – Feeding chute liners, hoppers.
Energy / Power – Liners for ash and slag pipes, dust collector inlets, hoppers, separators.
Mining – Chute liners, crusher parts, wear plates.
Steel – Hopper liners, bin liners, skip cars.
Recycling / Glass – Pugmills.
NOTE: Other sheet sizes & thicknesses can be accommodated to suit specific applications, contact Kinder.
For correct K-Floshield® Polished High Chrome Liner Application, contact Kinder Technical Engineering Team for further information.