Adjustable conveyor trough frames can be installed at the head and/or tail transition zones of all types of conveyors. They replace the need to have an already predetermined mounting/feet hole pitch and/or position, whilst using fixed angle transition frames. The key benefits of Kinder Australia’s adjustable conveyor trough frames are:
- Adjustable trough conveyor frames are not depended on fixed mounting positions along the conveyor stringer, unlike their fixed angle counterparts.
- Adjustable trough conveyor frames are easily positioned before and/ or after obstacles, such as drift switches and transfer chute supporting structure
- Accuracy or pitch of mounting holes in conveyor stringers is not as vital.
- Multiple adjustable angle ranges available.
- Available in both Inline and Offset configuration.
- Available for all conveyor belt widths.