Unlike some steel guide idler applications, Kinder & Co’s new K-HD Polyurethane Guide Roller is designed to control belt alignment without causing damage to the belt.
The unique concave design of the guide roller ensures a significant prolonged life for your bulk materials handling system, and belt conveyor stability through even the harshest environments. Incorporating the K-HD Polyurethane Guide Roller to your existing belt conveyor system ensures improved productivity and cost efficiencies are achieved on site.
The key design features of the new K-HD Polyurethane Guide Roller include:
- Contains two 6205 sealed ball bearings with triple labyrinth seal for added protection
- Injection-moulded shell made from high quality, wear resistant polyurethane
- Full-length threading for unlimited height adjustment
- Concave design is superior to flat steel guide rollers as it helps force the belt back down onto the idler rolls
- Extra heavy duty design available on application
Kinder & Co’s new brochure is now available on the website for you to download or forward to a colleague, together with the K-HD Polyurethane Guide Roller’s image gallery.
Contact one of our sales engineers today for more information on 03 9587 9244 or email [email protected]