Conveyor Primary Belt Cleaners play a vital role in keeping conveyor belts running smoothly and efficiently.
The issue of material carryback, commonly referred to as any excess fugitive material that sticks to the underside of the return belt beyond the discharge point at the head pulley is a leading case of conveyor system inefficiencies.
Ideally suited for pit and quarry applications, Eraser PQ™ is a cost-effective belt cleaning system designed for performance and reliability.
Eraser PQ™ Primary Belt Cleaning System features a simple, effective and easy to install spring tensioning unit and the 152mm tall polyurethane blade utilised requires minimal to no maintenance.
Ideally suited for pit and quarry applications, this cost-effective primary conveyor belt cleaning system is designed for performance and reliability. The system features a simple, effective and easy to install spring tensioning unit and the 152mm tall polyurethane blade utilised requires minimal to no maintenance.
- Compact size is ideal for limited space applications.
- Economical yet designed for performance and reliability
- Single pin blade attachment means quick and simple blade change out with less downtime.
- Removes excessive carry back whilst reducing belt wear.
- Extends service life of belt.
- Reduces cleaning up costs and maintenance issues.
- Improves overall site performance.
- Improves safety and environmental impacts.
Refer to other Conveyor Primary Belt Cleaning Systems.