Kinder’s innovative K-SkirtSupport System is a galvanised bolt-in system that requires no welding.
This unique, proprietary designed system is suited for all bulk materials handling industries. The system is custom designed and built specifically to accommodate Kinder’s comprehensive internal/external conveyor skirting and belt support solutions range.
- Custom designed, bolt-in system.
- Supplied with fixtures and/or bolt hole drillings for precise & fast installation.
- Can be manufactured to accommodate conveyor belt covers.
- Available to suit a range of belt widths.
- Mounting kit is supplied/shipped in flat pack design for more economical shipping costs
- Custom sizes available upon request.
- Stainless steel & painted options are available upon request.
Fixtures for clamping systems are pre-welded into position and/or bolt holes are pre-drilled to ensure precise placement of internal and external skirting applications. This added feature ensures greatly reduced labour resources required during onsite installation. Installations. can be performed efficiently and cost effectively.
For any structural concerns, please contact Kinder for further information on total mass, this information can be calculated upon request.
K-SkirtSupport System can fully accommodate K-AllShelter® Capotex Conveyor Covers, this combination delivers a solid, future proof environmental protection and dust containment solution.
By utlising Caposafe Service Props, conveyor covers can be safely and securely held up. This handy tool allows maintenance teams easy access inside K-AllShelter® Capotex Conveyor Covers for visual inspection and monitoring of rollers/skirting equipment. Roller replacement and skirting adjustments by maintenance can be easily performed if required. For safe operation it is recommended to use six Caposafe Service Props.
Contact Kinder to discuss the many options K-SkirtSupport System can accommodate.
Conveyor Belt Support
- K-Sure® Belt Support System.
- K-Shield Dynamax Impact Support System.
- K-AllShelter® Capotex Conveyor Belt Covers.
Soft Skirt (Outer Seal) – Fixing Method
- K-Snap-Loc® Rail
- K-Quick Clamp Skirting System
- K-Conlock® Clamp system
- K-Lock Wedge Skirting Clamp
- Weld Studs
Soft Skirt (Outer Seal) – Seal
- K-Snap-Loc® Dust Seal System
- K-Superskirt® Engineered Polyurethane
- K-Ultra Dual® Seal
- K-Ultra Dual® Seal Exceed
- K-Fold-N-Seal Skirting System
- K-Super Block Skirting System
Hard Skirt (Inner Seal)
- K-Containment® Seal
- K-Floshield Polished High Chrome Liner
- K-Speedskirt Hardskirt Plates
*Allows access to hardskirt bolts for adjustment, should only be used when K-Containment® Seal or another matching hardskirt is being employed.