K-Superline® is a stronger and more elastic version than all other outwardly similar polyurethane products. It is based on a patented chemical formula, with a modified molecular structure to alternative polyurethane materials.
Whether your wear issue is sliding abrasion, impact damage, sticking material or excessive corrosion, lightweight, K-Superline® provides many benefits:
- 85% lighter compared to steel.
- Longer lasting anti-wear protection.
- Reduced material hangup.
- Greater tear resistance.
- Simplified installation.
- 80% less noise compared to steel.
Custom Shaped Watercut Capabilities – Watch Video
By correctly matching the K-Superline® characteristics, the specific product type, the angle of impact and the existing wear liner issue, K-Superline® Polyurethane Lining will provide a genuine improvement as a replacement for polyethylene, rubber, UHMWPE and Steel wear liners.
- Underground FRAS approved formulas available.
- Hardness options to suit appplications.
- Engineered to suit applications.
- Chutes can be drawn without existing drawings.
- Liner-set design for ease of installation and replacement.
- Waterjet up to 60,000psi cuts through Polyurethane, UHMWPE, Chrome-Carbide & up to 4″ Aluminium without burns.
- Accurately placed hotes to suit existing chute liners.
- Counterbore tools available.
- Integrated dual-colour wear indicator option is also available, that provides fast and accurate visual detection of the K-Superline’s wear performance.