Switch features 3 Independent positive drive mechanisms and IP 67 Rated S.P.D.T Change-over Safety Micro Switches with Direct Opening Action for high safety performance, enclosed in an IP 66/67 flame retardant high impact enclosure.
The Safe-T-Pull Pull Wire Switch has been tested to the requirements of IEC 60947-5-5 and AS4024.
Tripping occurs under the following conditions: –
A. One or both trip wires are removed or cut/broken.
B. One or both trip wires are over tensioned.
C. One or both trip wires are activated.
D. Manual trip via reset knob.
The switch cannot be reset unless both trip wires are attached and correctly tensioned, Manual reset via the external reset knob is required after a trip has occurred.
Safe-T-Pull Pull Wire Switch Key Features:
- Tamper Proof Switch Plate Mechanism.
- Every Switch is individually, electrically and mechanically tested with Test Certificates available.
- Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment. All Set Point adjustments are done from the outside of the enclosure.
- UV stable high impact robust non-metallic enclosure.
- Simple design ensures low maintenance.
- Stainless steel internal compression type springs.
- Electro polished 316 stainless steel pull rods and mounting feet.
- Pull rods have spring loaded external dust protecting boots so the pull rod is always covered for extra seal protection and pull rods are not exposed to contaminates.