The Safe-T-Pull Pull Wire Switch has been tested to the requirements of SAA Code 1755-1986. Tripping occurs under following conditions:
(a) One or both trip wires are removed.
(b) One or both trip wires are over tensioned.
(c) One or both trip wires are activated.
(d) Manual trip via reset knob.
Safe-T-Pull Pull Wire Switch Key Features:
- Tamper proof switch plate mechanism.
- Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment.
- Robust non-metallic enclosure.
- Simple design ensures low maintenance.
- Stainless steel internal compression type springs.
- Pull rods 316 stainless steel.
- Pull rods have external dust protecting boots for seal protection.
- Double lip oil seals on pull rods and reset operator for secure dust and weather protection to IP 67.
- Non-metallic pull rod bushings.
- Positive drive action from cams through to switching contacts provides mechanical forcing of the trip contacts.
- Complies to AS/NZS 3947.5.5: 2000 IEC 60947-5.5: 1997
- Three fail safe trip mechanism to ensure safety.
- Internal switch connections are fully shrouded for added safety during inspection.
- Switches have double make double break silver contacts for reliable low voltage signalling.
- Cam design compensates for pull wire expansion/contraction up to 30mm either side of the set point.
- Eliminates nuisance tripping due to vibration.
- Pull forces to actuate trip @ 60Nm (6kg) 90 degrees to pull wire axis and 90Nm (9kg) along pull wire axis.
- Padlock facility provided as standard.
- tested to the requirements of AS 1755 – 2000