The Safe-T-Limit Heavy Duty Limit Switch is made for applications requiring a unit which caters for heavy duty applications.
The Safe-T-Limit as a pre-warn positive or non-positive alarm contact and a positive or non-positive trip contact, both individually adjustable. IP67 compliant. Dual operational (ie. right or left hand is available); its unique spring/cam operator ensures long, trouble-free operation in the most severe environmental situations.
- Robust UV stable, flame retardant (V0 rating) PBT/PC non corrosive plastic enclosure to IP67.
- All external fixings etc. are 316 Stainless Steel.
- Operating shaft bearings are UV stable, flame retardant PBT/PC plastic, for long maintenance free operation.
- Operating shaft sealing via a double lip oil seal, with external dust protecting boot.
- 90° full movement of operating arm with easily adjustable switching points from 5° to 75°.
- Standard unit has both ALARM & TRIP micro switches, each with 1no + 1nc change over contacts.
- Micro switches pre wired to tunnel terminals.
- 10mm Diameter x 200mm long Stainless Steel vertical rod lever type arm or 50mm Diameter horizontal roller type arm.