The Pull-Safe conveyor safety pull wire switch complies with the requirements of AS1755-2000. Tripping occurs under the following conditions:–
a) The trip wire is removed
b) The trip wire is over tensioned
c) The trip wire is activated
d) Manual trip via reset knob.
The Pull-Safe conveyor safety pull wire switch cannot be reset unless the trip wire is attached and correctly tensioned, Manual reset via the external reset knob is required after a trip has occurred.
1) Absolute simplicity in initial setup and adjustment.
2) Robust non-metallic enclosure.
3) All external fixings are 316 Stainless Steel.
4) Simple design ensures low maintenance.
5) Stainless steel internal compression type spring.
6) Pull rod 316 stainless steel.
7) Pull rod has external dust protecting boot for seal protection.
8) Double lip oil seal on pull rod and reset operator for secure dust and weather protection to IP 67. Non-metallic pull rod bushing.
9) Positive drive action from cams through to switching contacts provides mechanical forcing of the trip contacts.
10) Micro switches are wired to terminals for easy wiring installation.
11) Cam design compensates for pull wire expansion/contraction up to 15mm either side of the set point. Eliminates nuisance tripping due to vibration.