Developed by Tecnipak, this primary belt cleaner is designed to remove the thick layer of carryback material that remains stuck to the conveyor belt after its discharge. The cleaning blade is made out of a polyurethane formulation with the best combination of wear, tear, and corrosion resistance.
- High performance cleaner. The frame is made from a three-, four-, or five-inch stainless steel square profile with thicknesses from 1/4“ to 3/8”.
- Single-side tension adjustment. The tensioner relies on a simple, easy-to- understand mechanism that is adjusted from just one side, reducing the time needed for clean setup. Built entirely from in stainless steel and bronze, the mechanism doesn’t get stuck, corrode, or need lubrication.
- Installation closer to the pulley. The proprietary blade profile allows for an installation closer to the head pulley, reducing the risk for the cleaner to flip over when the cleaning blade is wearing out.
- Wear, tear, and acid-resistant polyurethane. The formulation for our 83 Shore A hardness polyurethane blade offers the best compromise between wear, tear, and corrosion resistance. In partnership with Tecnipak, Kinder can also supply different formulations for specific conditions.
- All-around reliability. Every part has been designed and developed to perform with minimal maintenance and a wide tolerance to changes in the working conditions.
- Belt speeds up to 7.5 m/s (1,450 fpm)
- Belt widths from 600 mm up to 3,000 mm (24″ up to 120″)
- Pulley diameters froms 400mm up to 3,000+ mm (16″ up to 120+”)