Kinder Australia’s innovative magnetic wear panels, K-Magna-Skins, offer the same high wear protection as our other engineered polyurethane wear panel products, but they offer a faster installation solution. This can be vital in a variety of urgent production through-put situations where the transfer needs to be continual. Applying a magnetic panel avoids any excessive waste and material spillage.
The K-Magna Skins offer the same wear protection as more traditional wear lining products and is available in 50mm thick for heavy wear areas, and 25mm thick for side walls and other areas seeing less abrasion or impact.
The key benefits of the magnetic K-Magna-Skins are:
- Quick and easy repair of worn steel
- Requires no welding, grinding or gouging
- Holds in place even under heavy impact
- Low coefficient of friction
- High chemical resistance.