The key benefits of the K-Jaw Belt Clamps are:
- Pull rating of 1360kgs (3000lbs)
- Easy to use
- Conveyor belt does not have to be flat to install
- Light weight
- Cast steel for strength
- Can be pulled across top rollers
- Very economical because they fit all belt widths
- Fits belt with thicknesses up to approx 15mm (5/8”)
- Cost less than other belt clamps
- Always ensure the conveyor is correctly isolated and verified before using the belt jack.
- Ensure the operating instructions are read and understood prior to commencing any work.
- Hand protections should always been worn and take note of the pinch points on the unit.
- Inspect and report any possible damage to the belt jack prior, during or after operation.