The autonomous pneumatic control unit is an accessory developed with Tecnipak for the remote control and adjustment of belt scrapers with pneumatic tensioners. This system allows the operator to:
- Monitor & adjust working pressure, or remotely engage and disengage up to four belt scrapers.
- Automatically engage and disengage scrapers through an optional load sensor (intended to disengage scrapers on long, unloaded running intervals).
- Receive alerts about changes in key operating variables, to prevent emergencies.
- Keep record of the operating variables.
- Decrease the amount of time used maintaining optimal working pressure.
- Quickly assess the condition of a scraper.
- Up to 4 independent pneumatic circuits.
- Adjust the equipment on site by means of the keypad or remotely through the Telepak online platform (available separately).
- Belt load sensor to engage/disenagage scrapers automatically (available separately)
- Minimise interventions in the field for greater safety.